Wednesday 6 March 2013

A Place for Everything...



My love of technology has been building, albeit slowly, over the past few years but recently an assignment change and new access opportunities have caused it to become a dedicated focus rather than just a passing interest.  

I am at that interesting place where I know just enough to be dangerous, I suppose; that place of "conscious incompetence" actively striving to become "conscious competent." A few very creative and techie people have crossed my path and their modelling of authentic technology integration has given me the courage to leap into the waters myself. Some of them even have amazing blogs and mine will be nothing like that for awhile I'm sure but what it WILL be is a place to chronicle the journey of one fairly ignorant educator entering the digital age.

Suggestions and comments are always welcome! Help me speed up the learning curve - my students will thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment